Center for International Disability Advocacy and Diplomacy
The Center for International Disability Advocacy and Diplomacy at St. Cloud State University is a hub for interdisciplinary research and advocacy to promote the rights of people with disabilities locally and globally.
The center’s mission is to promote the rights of people with disability both locally and globally and is focused on five pillars of development:
- strengthening cross-cultural knowledge and understanding through global academies
- developing strategic networks and partnerships for advancing the U.S. CRPD
- promoting and advancing the rights of people with disabilities through education and training
- promoting scholarly research, training and development
- promoting diversity, equity, inclusion and accessibility at all levels of public policy and diplomacy
CIDAD launched at the Dubai Expo 2020
President Robbyn Wacker announced the launch of the Center for International Disability Advocacy and Diplomacy at the Dubai Expo 2020 this November.