Parking & Transportation
Parking and Transportation provides information for students, campus visitors and employees seeking to park on campus. Learn more about permit options, parking regulations and non-vehicle transportation options to and from campus.
Earth Day Run Events- Friday, April 21 and Saturday, April 22
- Husky Shuttle will stop running at 5:00pm.
- Sundowner will not start running routes to the Miller Center until approximately 7:00pm.
- The #5, #8, #11, and #12 routes will be detoured from approximately 5:45pm to 6:45pm.
- Access to the south end of campus via 1st Avenue South will close at approximately 5:00pm.
- 5th Avenue between University Dr. and Ramsey Place will be closed. The roads will be barricaded at 6:00pm and will reopen after the race at about 8:00pm. Expect restrictions and traffic congestion from 5th Ave. S. to 9th Ave. S.
- University Bridge will close by 8:00am and will reopen at approximately 9:30am. First Ave. S. from 8th St. S. to Herb Brooks Way will be closed from 8:00-12:30am.
- There are no other road closures but you are asked to be alert to runners along the route.
- The #5, #8, #9, #11, and #12 routes will be detoured from approximately 7:45am to 9:00am.
MTC Alerts and Detours (scroll down to Alerts and Detours)
The Northstar Link will not service SCSU Saturday morning, students will need board the link at the Transit Center or Park and Ride Lot off of Highway 10.