Student Study Rooms
First time user? Create an account
Questions? Contact Circulation at email@example.com or 320-308-3083
The 2nd floor rooms have a capacity of 10 and are equipped with a wired network connection, VHS/DVD player, computer, large screen monitor, and white board:
- MC 208
- MC 209
- MC 210
- MC 211
- MC 227
- MC 228
- MC 229
- MC 230
- MC 231
- MC 232
- MC 233
- MC 234
The 3rd floor rooms have a capacity of 4 and are equipped with a wired connection, large screen monitor, and white board. Apple TV and cabling are available to allow users to connect their own devices for display on the large screen monitor in these rooms:
- MC 315
- MC 316
- MC 317
- MC 318
Using a Room
Study rooms must be scheduled using the online scheduling system.
- Rooms may be scheduled up to 28 days in advance on a first come, first served basis.
- Reservations will be for a maximum of 2 hours and must start on the hour, half-hour or quarter-hour.
- Groups wanting to use a room for longer than 2 hours may have multiple group members schedule consecutive reservations, but a student will need to check out the room at the Circulation Desk at the start of each 2-hour reservation.
- Reservations will be held for 15 minutes from the scheduled start time. Unclaimed reservations will be canceled and the room made available to other students.
- A student may have one reservation per day. If, at the end of the reservation, no other student has requested the room, the original student may renew the room at the Circulation Desk.
Study room keys are picked up at the Circulation Desk at the time of checkout and returned to the Circulation Desk immediately at the end of the checkout period.
Wireless keyboards, and other room accessories, may be checked out upon request.
Room Use Policy
- Students must present a valid SCSU ID Card to check out a study room.
- Standard checkout will be 2 hours. If there is no request or reservation for the room after 2 hours, the student may renew the checkout at the Circulation Desk.
- The student checking out the study room is responsible for any damages. Cases of deliberate vandalism or abuse will result in loss of checkout privileges and may be prosecuted.
- Conduct in this room must be appropriate to a library setting and in accordance with LRS policies.
- The security of personal belongings left in the study room is the student’s responsibility.
- Rooms must be vacated 15 minutes prior to library closing.
- Students may not reserve the rooms for use by commercial entities or other groups not affiliated with SCSU.