Children are challenged by an environment and activities based on developmentally appropriate practices implemented by professional staff. Through a blend of professional staff and arranged environment, the program helps children know their individuality, understand their special worth and develop self-discipline, tolerance and understanding of individuals different from themselves.
Our overall goal is to provide children with loving care in a safe environment with an educational experience. Specifically, our goals are to give the children the opportunity to:
- Develop a healthy self-concept;
- Develop both socially and emotionally;
- Develop enjoyment of the creative experience;
- Develop trust in adults and peers;
- Develop independence and responsibility for self;
- Develop security and a feeling of success;
- Develop skills in the physical, cognitive and language areas.