This building consists of four dining rooms with cafeteria service seating 1300 at one time. It was named for Beth Porter Garvey, first dean of women. Garvey Commons was built in 1962, and remodeled in 1965 and 1987.
From 5th Avenue turn east on 6th Street S. Follow 6th Street four blocks to 1st Avenue. Garvey Commons is on the left.
The nearest public parking is the pay lot at 4th Avenue/5th Street or the James W. Miller Learning Resources Center pay lot. Street parking may also be available.
577 1st Ave SSt. Cloud, MN 56301