Build on the broad knowledge and critical skills you have already developed as a liberal arts or social sciences major. Develop specialized professional skills to prepare you for leadership positions in strategic media communications in a wide range of industries. You will have a balanced blend of courses in multimedia technology, media convergence, advertising, public relations and more to give you a visible professional edge in today's communications-driven global society.
- Focuses on a balance between skills training and theory.
- Provides students with professional skills that give them a visible edge in the job market and makes them an indispensable asset to any business, organization, or institution.
- Students develop expertise in public relations, advertising, social media and campaign planning and execution.
- Allows students expand their horizons as socially responsible members of the global society.
- Designed to accommodate full-time or part-time students.
- Graduate assistantships and internships available.
- Faculty have extensive professional and international experience along with their academic credentials.
- Students have access to state-of-the-art media technology and computer labs.
- Hands on experience is available at St. Cloud State's 24-hour radio station, student newspaper, and an HD television station.
- American Advertising Federation
- Public Relations Student Society of America
- Society of Professional Journalists
- Strategic communication
- Social media
- Public relations
- Marketing communications
Connect With Us
School of Graduate Studies
St. Cloud State University