Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Master of Business Administration
In our Master of Business Administration (MBA) program, you will advance your career and find your way forward as you prepare to be a leader with strength, adaptability and a global perspective for today's rapidly-changing business world. You can do it all while attending classes that fit with your life online, on the St. Cloud campus or St. Cloud State at Plymouth.
In today’s global economy, we need leaders with strength, adaptability and a global perspective. These leaders find ways past obstacles, see the world differently and are able to collaborate. The MBA program at St. Cloud State teaches students to be these leaders – to lead the way forward.
- Options for your convenience: Courses offered in St. Cloud, 100 percent online and St. Cloud State at Plymouth
- Curriculum combines business theory with hands-on application.
- Courses scheduled to accommodate employment responsibilities, vacations and holidays to allow students to balance their studies, work and personal lives.
- Shorter time to completion: Part-time students typically earn their degree in 28 months, while full-time students often earn their degree in just 16 months.
- Graduate assistantships offered each year for students attending in St. Cloud.
- One of the most affordable Minnesota MBA programs.
- Accredited since 1982 by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), the world’s leading business school accrediting agency.
- One of two MBA programs in Minnesota that has been accredited for more than 30 years.
- Faculty all hold Ph.D. or J.D. degrees or are professionally-qualified.
|Fall||August 1||May 15||August 1|
|Spring||December 1||September 15||December 1|
Graduate DirectorMr. Brandon Johnson
- Financial analyst
- Fund development administrator
- Real estate executive
- Corporate strategist
- Project manager
- Marketing communications manager
University Facts & Stats
- 60 graduate programs leading to graduate certificates, master’s and doctoral degrees
- More than 200 graduate assistantships awarded per year
- Graduate assistants receive up to a $9,250 stipend per year and tuition reimbursement for up to eight graduate credits per semester.