The American Indian Center welcomes all students, native and non-native, to share their story and learn about American Indian history, language and culture through participation in events, hosted by the American Indian Center and various partners throughout the year. Student success is enhanced through experiences both inside and outside of the classroom. We feel it is important to get to know each other, share life events, and experience new adventures with those around us.
Retention lunches are provided to bring together new and familiar faces, and develop a sense of community among our native participants. We eat together, share stories and get to know our fellow colleagues. If you are a new entering freshman or transfer student, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope to see you at our retention lunch gatherings!
- Sept. 14, 2016 Noon, Monarch Room
- Oct. 12, 2016 Noon, Monarch Room
- Nov. 9, 2016 Noon, Monarch Room
- Dec. 14, 2016 Noon, Monarch Room
- Jan. 11, 2017 Noon, Monarch Room
- Feb. 8, 2017 Noon, Monarch Room
- April 12, 2017 Noon, Monarch Room