Choosing St. Cloud State means you:
- Are choosing an institution that emphasizes teaching first. Our faculty members believe in the value of teaching, so most our classes are taught by professors and instructors, not assistants.
- Can choose from more than 200 programs of study, from environmental studies to music and everything in between.
- Experience global learning firsthand through education-abroad programs.
- Gain valuable experiences through internships and hands-on learning opportunities that allow you to put your knowledge to work in the real world.
- Have the opportunity to engage with the community through collaborative projects and outreach.
- Collaborate with faculty and students on exciting research opportunities.
- Get involved in one of our nearly 250 student organizations.
- Expand your world by investigating one of our 32 language and cultural organizations.
- Work side-by-side with more than 1,000 international students from more than 80 nations.