Office of Summer Sessions
Center for Continuing Studies
Brown Hall 312
Online and Self-Paced Courses
The Center for Continuing Studies offers online and self-paced courses which are designed to be completed independently utilizing the Internet to access course requirements and materials.
- Online courses are designated by a check mark following the section number.
- The courses are offered through course management software called Desire2Learn (D2L).
- In a number of specific online courses there are course restrictions.
Information regarding registration, course descriptions, and classroom locations can be found at the Center for Continuing Studies website. For questions or assistance call 320.308.3081.
1. Admissions process
Students wishing to work toward an online, ITV or off-campus degree from St. Cloud State should first submit an application for admission. If you would like to take classes for personal development or lifelong learning, without the intent to earn a degree, you may apply as a special student (non-degree seeking).
- Undergraduate admissions application
- Graduate admissions application
- Special student (non-degree seeking) application
Select which type of course you would like to register for:
- Interactive television
- Off-campus programs
3. Create your HuskyNet account
An active StarID gives you access to your HuskyNet services.
If you already have a HuskyNet account, you do not have to complete Step #3.
Important: Students must have a StarID to access their syllabus, view their assignments and access quiz/exam grades in Desire2Learn (D2L). Course information will be sent through HuskyNet email only. Syllabi will not be mailed nor made available in our office.