Summer Sessions 2023
If you are current St. Cloud State student or you have been admitted for Fall 2022 you can take summer courses.
- Before attempting to register, read all instructions regarding academic and procedural requirements.
- Undergraduates enrolled in day classes and wishing to advance register for the next term must see their academic adviser if not yet admitted to a major program. Students are expected to make an appointment to see their adviser before their earliest assigned time to register. Advisers will have the registration access code and are assigned to assist in the selection of courses, but the ultimate responsibility rests with the student.
- Undergraduate students with 80 or more earned semester credits must be formally admitted to an academic major program to access online registration during the advance registration period. Formal admission requirements may vary according to academic program. Check with the specific academic department for admission procedures.
- All financial, academic, and other holds must be cleared before attempting to add or drop classes. Since it may take up to two working days for holds to be removed, it is important that all financial obligations are paid as soon as they become due. A late payment will mean a delay in accessing online registration.
- Select desired classes for the term. The undergraduate catalog and your degree audit are helpful when selecting required classes for undergraduate programs.
- Graduate students: The graduate catalog, graduate coordinators, or the School of Graduate Studies should be consulted for graduate program requirements.
You may register using:
- The registration timetable for your window to register.
Need help registering?
Registration questions: 320.308.2111
Additional Summer Resources