Submitting your Intent-to-Present
Intent-to-Present Deadline: February 15, 2016
Sign up starting 11/1/2015
The intent-to-present is the first step to participate in the Student Research Colloquium.
Basic information required:
- Project Title
- Presentation Type: paper, poster, or creative work
- Preference for presentation time: morning, early afternoon, late afternoon
- Contact information for all presenters
- Sponsor(s) name, department, and email
** Projects registered as either a formal paper or a poster, may also choose to have their projects evaluated by a panel of judges and be eligible for prizes. Registration for the competition is done by choosing to "opt-in".
By participating in the Student Research Colloquium, it is understood that photos of you and your research may be used in various publications. If you do not want to be included in any publications, please email the Office of Research and Sponsored Programs.
- If there is more than one student presenter for a research project, the name of the first student listed will be considered the primary contact person for that research project.
- Only one person should register a group project.
- If more than one student is named on a project, the system will alphabeticalize presenters in last name order. However, the person registering the project can instead choose to rank order each person ex. 1, 2, 3, etc.
- Information submitted online can be modified until the abstract deadline (March 1st).
LATE REGISTRATIONS CANNOT BE GUARANTEED.