Submitting your Intent-to-Present
Intent-to-Present Deadline: February 15, 2015
The intent-to-present is the first step for getting involved in the Student Research Colloquium.
Before you submit your intent-to-present, you should know the following: Project Title, Presentation Type, Student Participants and Sponsors.
By participating in the Student Research Colloquium, it is understood that photos of you and your research may be used in various publications. If you do not want to be included in any publications, please email the Office of Research and Sponsored Programs.
Information needed to enter your Intent-to-Present
- A title of the project being presented.
- Presentation format: paper, poster or performance/creative work.
- Name of student presenter(s) and faculty sponsor(s) and contact information. If there is more than one student presenter for a research project, the name of the first student listed will be considered the primary contact person for that research project.
- Preference for presentation time (morning, afternoon or evening).
- Information concerning special requests for space or equipment needs.
- Information submitted online can be modified until the abstract deadline.