Department of Residential Life
Fall Housing Preparations 2021
Drop & Go Days
Drop & Go/Early Arrivals
Beat the lines and sign up to arrive early and deliver the bulk of your belongings to your residence hall room for a physically-distant move-in experience.
What to Expect
- Begins Tuesday, Aug. 10 through Tuesday, Aug. 17. Free of Charge.
- Students will be invited to select a two-hour timeslot to drop off the bulk of their personal belongings in their fall room assignment beginning July 14.
- Students who participate in Drop & Go also need to sign up for a Move-In day appointment on Thursday, Aug. 19 to finalize check in. Huskies First Four and Dining Services begin Aug. 19.
- Students who participate in Drop & Go should plan to return to live on campus between Aug. 19-22. More information will be provided in August.
For those who do not participate in Drop & Go, we are establishing a carefully organized move-in process spread out over several days (Aug. 19-22).
How it will work/Schedule an Appointment?
- Students will sign-up in advance for a two-hour arrival timeslot to drop off their belongings beginning on July 14. This is a free service. Students will book an appointment through the housing portal to participate in this service.
- Aug. 19-20 slots will be reserved for new entering students. The link to sign up can only be accessed through your email. All new entering students have been emailed.
- Aug. 20-22 will be open for all returning students and any new students unable to arrive before Aug. 20.
- Dining Service and Huskies First Four begins Aug. 19.
- Classes begin on Monday, Aug. 23.
- Move-In carts will be available to help you get your belongings to your room.
The sign up process is run through our housing portal where you will find your housing application.
- Go to eServices
- Click on the "housing and Dining" tab
- Click on "Move In/Move Out Appointments"
- Review available processes
- Select the process you want to participate in!
Still have questions? Email is at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (320) 308-2166.
St. Cloud State University partners with a variety of external vendors to provide various services that you might be interested in. Below we have inserted information about each of these vendors. The links also provide additional information or you can find this information on our website:
Dining Services will open on Thursday, Aug. 19.
- Meal plan selection will be available July 14.
- The first meal of the fall semester is lunch on Thursday, Aug. 19.
Setting Students up for Success
Residential Life is developing plans to welcome students to our residence halls to set students up for success.
Required Health Services Information
Residential Life and the Medical Clinic want to share information to help inform your health decisions. Per Minnesota State Law, information on the transmission, treatment and prevention of hepatitis and meningitis is required to be sent to newly enrolled students.
We encourage you to review the following health information:
St. Cloud State Medical Clinic
provides vaccinations and can help you be prepared for the year ahead. To talk with a member of our care team, call 320-308-3193.
Expectations of On-Campus Residents
It is necessary for residents to be mindful of their personal behaviors and accept responsibility for doing their part to keep themselves, their roommate, and others safe.
Policies and Guidelines