Currently, this program is not accepting applications.
Students in the technology studies minor find it's an easy combination with majors in biology, chemistry, geography, marketing, general business, graphic design or social sciences. You'll focus on contemporary technology as it relates to environmental issues such as water quality, waste management, air quality and nutrient cycling. You'll acquire practical skills in a field growing in global importance. You'll combine research, assessment and practice to develop technological literacy.
- Minor requires 24 credits.
- Program flexibility that allows specialization in a variety of technological industries.
- Advanced technology for hands-on learning in an array of Headley Hall laboratories.
- Access to manufacturing center, 3D printer lab, and construction lab.
- Diverse faculty with multidisciplinary approaches to technological studies.
- On-campus centers for environmental modeling, environmental instrumentation, manufacturing, product design and transportation/energy.
- Faculty are mentors and trainers for Minnesota Project Lead the Way, a program that provides innovative science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) education programs for K-12 schools.
- Recycling Management
- Communications Manager
- Transportation Manager
- Energy technician
- Environmental Engineer
- Environmental Educator
Connect With Us
College of Science and Engineering