Strategy, Planning & Effectiveness
The Office of Strategy, Planning & Effectiveness strives to facilitate the integration of planning, institutional research, and assessment to encourage the continuous and dynamic improvement of the University’s programs and services.
The goals of the office include:
- Create a more balanced and transparent planning process
- Encourage broad discussion and understanding of university priorities
- Enhance accountability to internal and external stakeholders
- Expand use of data in decision-making & budgeting
- Encourage and support evaluation and assessment that leads to continuous organizational improvement