To submit an IRB application, it must be a complete application packet, which includes all necessary documents listed below.
Full application packet includes:
- IRB Training Completed
- Completed IRB Application
- This includes signatures and a data collection date. Please note that the data collection date MUST be a future date and allows sufficient time for IRB committee review of the application.
- Data Collection Instruments
- Required attachments described within application questions #8.
- Consent Forms
- Required attachments described within application question #15.
- Written Support
- Required attachments described within application question #6.
Please submit one copy of your complete application to the Office of Sponsored Programs in AS 210.
Incomplete application packets will be returned without review to the PI/Advisor.
IRB Reviewer Checklist
All applications will be reviewed according to the reviewer checklist.