Register for Huskies Showcase 2022!
Registration will open on Dec. 1, 2021. Please follow the steps below to begin your registration.
Registration Deadline: Feb. 28, 2022 at 11 p.m.
Step 1: Required registration materials
Meet with Faculty mentor/advisor and complete "Plan your project"
Determine the following:
- Presentation type
- Project title
- Project Description (200-300 word summary of project)
- Have your mentor/advisor review the abstract and provide feedback to ensure it is of professional quality. All abstracts will be made available to Huskies Showcase participants, so it is critical they are well-written without grammatical and spelling errors.
- Presenter name(s) and email
- Faculty Mentor/Advisor(s) name, email and department
- Type of Experience
- Academic Experience - compliments your academic degree
- Co-Curricular - Learning activities that compliment your academic experiences that you do not receive academic credit for
- Approximate number of hours to complete project
- Select competition Opt-In or Opt-Out
- Most relevant dimension of Our Husky Compact
- Our Husky Compact Reflection– only if opt-in to competition
- Guest Information – only if you would like to invite guests
- Community Partner Information – only if your project involves a partnership with an agency, organization or industry
- Time Preference
Step 2: Register your presentation
It is highly recommended to have all registration materials ready before you begin registration. If needed, you can save your registration and return at a later date to complete.
Huskies Showcase registration is open from Dec. 1, 2021 – Feb. 28, 2022.
Click on the presentation type below to begin your registration.
REMINDER: During registration you must select either an in-person OR virtual presentation. Format changes will NOT be allowed after you have submitted your registration.
Applied Experience Display