Center for Health and Wellness Innovation
The Center for Health and Wellness Innovation integrates academic programs, interdisciplinary experiential learning, student services, and community partners to provide a collaborative environment that promotes whole-person care and prepares health care leaders of the future.
- We affirm the health and well-being of our campus community as a fundamental component of student success and employee well-being.
- We value the interconnectedness of academic programs and student services as a way to increase accessibility and visibility, and to reduce barriers to student health and well-being.
- We embrace our role as the key contributor to campus, community and regional workplace well-being initiatives.
- We value our responsibility to educate the next generation of healthcare leaders by providing collaborative inter-professional and experiential learning opportunities.
- We aspire to be an environment where the community and campus will partner to maximize efficiency and to create a sustainable culture of health for the campus, the community and the region.