Currently, this program is not accepting applications.
You will develop a solid foundation in the field while experiencing an inter-disciplinary curriculum that will introduce you to material science and nano-technology from the viewpoints of chemical structure, composition, and characterization of materials.
You will also acquire workplace skills including communications and business management, ethics, manufacturing processes and quality control.
- Designed for both full-time and part-time students.
- Classes offered with the working student in mind – late afternoon, evenings and possible weekends.
- Developed for working professionals with a multi-faceted approach that will prepare students through peer-led PLUS courses that focus on skills in business and interpersonal communication.
- Integrates materials science, nanocomposites and nanotechnologies including polymer, biomedical and pharmaceutical materials.
- Only Professional Science Master's program in the region in Materials Science and Instrumentation.
- Access to the Integrated Science and Engineering Laboratory Facility (ISELF), a 100,000 square-foot teaching and research facility equipped with state-of-the-art laboratory suites designed for student-centered, experiential learning.
- Material scientist
- Mechanical engineer
- Electrical engineer
Connect With Us
School of Graduate Studies
St. Cloud State University