Medical Technology Quality (M.S.)
Complete admission and program requirements are found in the University Catalog.
The graduate certificate in Medical Technology quality offers you foundational courses in quality for medical devices. Whether you are a professional working in the medical device industry, or a new graduate looking to enter the industry, you will benefit from this basic education in medical device-related quality requirements. The certificate is also an efficient transition option for students seeking the master’s degree in Medical Technology Quality.
Designed to be completed in 12-15 months, the program is comprised of five courses and a minimum of 15 credits. It is offered at St Cloud State at Plymouth.
- MTQ-620 Medical Device Quality and Regulatory Fundamentals, 3 cr
- MTQ-626 Medical Technology Quality Systems, 3 cr
- MTQ-622 Quality Engineering, 3 cr (*elective)
- MTQ-628 Design Control and Product Development, 4 cr (*elective)
- MTQ-634 Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA), 3 cr (*elective)
- MTQ-636 Process Control and Monitoring, 3 cr (*elective)
- MTQ-624 Risk Management, 3 cr (*elective)
- MTQ-638 Supplier Development and Management, 3 cr (*elective)
- MTQ-630 Design Verification, Validation, and Clinical Studies, 3 cr (*elective)
- MTQ-632 Manufacturing Process Development and Validation, 3 cr (*elective)
*Electives to be selected with advisor (9-10 credits)