Get in. Gain the right experience. Grow your career.
This program is built for the ambitious, hard-working, hands-on students and professionals who, rather than invest in a logo, are ready to invest in themselves. The Herberger Business School MBA program is where real-world case studies replace theoretical lectures. Where you can build a program focused on your success. Where you can apply your knowledge outside the classroom, through experiences with classmates that you’ll take with you into the next phase of your career.
You don’t just need an MBA. You need an MBA that means business.
- Options for your convenience: Courses offered in St. Cloud, 100 percent online and St. Cloud State at Plymouth
- Curriculum combines business theory with hands-on application.
- Courses scheduled to accommodate employment responsibilities, vacations and holidays to allow students to balance their studies, work and personal lives.
- Shorter time to completion: Part-time students typically earn their degree in 15 months, while full-time students often earn their degree in just 10 months.
- Graduate assistantships offered each year for students attending in St. Cloud.
- One of the most affordable Minnesota MBA programs.
- Accredited since 1982 by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), the world’s leading business school accrediting agency.
- 45+ years of AACSB accreditation (one of only two MBA programs in MN) means a long record of success. And the confidence to ensure yours.
- Learn from faculty that don’t just teach, but give you the tools to grow your career.
- A faster ROI makes Herberger Business School a smarter MBA choice.
- Financial analyst
- Fund development administrator
- Real estate executive
- Corporate strategist
- Project manager
- Marketing communications manager
Connect With Us
School of Graduate Studies (facebook)
Herberger Business School (facebook)
St. Cloud State University (twitter)