This comprehensive, interdisciplinary program will prepare you as an expert in information assurance. You will be equipped with information security technologies and knowledge to support and protect the nation's information infrastructure and conduct advanced research. You will develop skills in both management and technical areas.
- Students are eligible to apply for the Scholarship for Service scholarship from the National Science Foundation that includes a $34,000 stipend per year for up to two years, up to 24 credits of tuition per year, up to $2,000 for books and supplies per year, and up to $4,000 for professional development and travel to a cybersecurity job fair.
- Offered as a five year undergraduate/graduate combined program through the Information Systems Track.
- Can be completed in 2-3 semesters
- Graduate assistantships available.
- Pre-requisite courses are available for those without a strong computing background.
- Offered through the Department of Information Systems together with the Department of Computer Science and Information Technology.
- Students may be able to apply for the Department of Defense (DoD) Cyber Scholarship Program (CySP.) Benefits to students may include: a per year stipend of $27,000 (undergraduate) or $32,000 (graduate), full cost of tuition, books, required fees (including health care), internship, employment and more! Contact Dr. Mark Schmidt, firstname.lastname@example.org, for details.
- All faculty hold a Ph.D. in their field.
- Designated as a National Center of Academic Excellence in Information Assurance/Cybersecurity by the National Security Agency and the Department of Homeland Security.
- Designed using the Association for Computing and Machinery Model Curriculum and Guidelines and the National Security Agency Guidelines and Requirements.
- Risk management
- Software system security
- Database security
- Network security
Connect With Us
School of Graduate Studies
St. Cloud State University