The Computer Science program will introduce you to core areas of advanced computing architecture, advanced operating systems and theories and algorithms used in computing. You will conduct advanced research in software engineering, systems or artificial intelligence as you learn high-demand skills sought by industry.
- State-of-the-art computing facilities including the Integrated Engineering Science and Laboratory Facility (ISELF) Visualization Lab, Sunfire 280R running Solaris, several workstations running Windows and Linux and supercomputing facilities in the Twin Cities.
- Five to seven graduate assistantship positions offered each year.
- Research and project labs are equipped with Sun, Silicon Graphics and DEC Alpha workstations.
- Program is offered on a part-time or full-time students
- Graduates have gone on to work for Amazon, Google, Guidant, Medtronics, IBM, Beckman Coulter and Thomson Reuters among others. They have also continued on to Ph.D. programs where they have been awarded assistantships.
- Taught by 13 internationally-recognized faculty members.
- Software engineer
- System administrator
- Software system analyst
Connect With Us
School of Graduate Studies (facebook)
St. Cloud State University (twitter)