St. Cloud State University Advancement & Alumni Engagement
All gifts are important!
What is important is that you give, not necessarily the amount. The University Campaign exemplifies the collective power of the university. With each person doing what he or she can, we all make a big difference. If all employees of the university made or increased their gift by $1.00 a pay check we would raise more than $41,000 in support of students.
Remember payroll deductions will continue as specified until you notify us that you wish to either change or discontinue your contributions. No action is needed if you want to keep your contribution amount and fund designation the same as last year.
To sign up for payroll deductions or to make a change to your current payroll deductions:
- Complete the form provided below.
- After you have completed the form below, click on “submit”. An automated response will appear that confirms your request has been sent to the Foundation Office to be processed.
- The minimum gift is $1 per fund per pay period. For example: If you wished to give to both the Annual Fund and the Husky Athletic Fund, you would need to give a minimum of $2 per pay period.
- You will also receive an email from the Foundation asking you to confirm your payroll deduction request. After we have received your confirmation reply we will then process your request (reminder: payroll deductions will take at least one pay period to go into effect from the date of your confirmation reply).
- If you have any questions regarding our payroll deduction process, contact Josh Lease at firstname.lastname@example.org or (320) 308-4970.
Payroll Deduction Request Form:
All information is required to submit a request.
Gifts made on a recurring basis through payroll deduction may be designated
up to a maximum of 4 funds provided the minimum gift amount is met.
For more information please contact Josh Lease at email@example.com or (320) 308-4970.