EducationUSA Academy at St. Cloud State University
EducationUSA Academy Program
Check this page often for updated information on the upcoming 2023 Academy.
Please note that we will ONLY offer virtual programs for Year 2023.
Follow this link for more details EducationUSA Academy Connects 2023 programs
If you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com
- Be a high school student age between 15-17 at the time of the program
- Reside outside the United States and be an international student
- Demonstrate Intermediate Mid-level English language skills (CEFR B-2)
- Submit a recommendation letter from an English and a science teacher
- Complete an application
Partial Scholarships available for on-site program
On-site Program Schedule
Students in the on-site program are able to:
- Work alongside St. Cloud State STEM (Science Technology Engineering and Mathematics) students in current research projects in our cutting-edge facilities and laboratories.
- Meet with faculty shaping research and discovery within our institution.
- Enhance your English language writing and reading skills.
- Leave with a prepared "Personal Statement" and Supplemental Academic Performance Material that could be used in university applications.
- Learn to thrive on a multicultural and diverse student community.
This program is ONLY offered to non-U.S. citizens.
Program Overview for
- STEM Team research project
- College entry Test Preparation
- College preparatory seminars
- College campus visits
- Trips to local scientific and industrial sites
- Live and interact with American peers on campus
- Cultural activities and field trips
- Language classes
- One-on-one meeting with International Admissions Director
Our institution is privileged to have state-of-the-art technology and installations in the Integrated Science and Engineering Laboratory Facilities (ISELF).
The College of Science and Engineering is actively engaged in collaborative projects with partner institutions and the private sector.