If you plan to enroll in an undergraduate studies program or attend graduate school, law school, or business school, we can help you realize your academic goals. With test preparation classes for the GRE®, GMAT®, LSAT®, and ACT®, St. Cloud State University is the region's leading test prep solution.
Standardized test scores on the GRE, GMAT, LSAT, or ACT are a major component of your college or graduate school application process. These tests can play a significant role in determining the future of your education.
Standardized tests help determine your admission status and are often used in
awarding merit-based scholarships, grants, fellowships, and assistantships.
Let St. Cloud State University's Test Prep program help you prepare for these important tests!
Our test preparation classes were designed by a team of former standardized-test-item writers and test-preparation experts. Our experienced and professional instructors are highly trained and care about your success. Let us help you achieve your goals!
All Test Prep Classes Include:
- Extensive instruction
- Experienced, dedicated instructors
- Comprehensive preparation materials, including actual questions and practice tests from the test-makers
- Thorough presentations and explanations
- Convenient access to our team of experts
- Flexible schedule options
- Access to online support resources
GMAT—Pursue your MBA!
- Considering an MBA? Let us help you get into the program of your choice. The GMAT® is the preferred test for many top-ranking full-time and part-time MBA programs. Our professional instructors will help you understand each section of the GMAT, dissect each item type, and develop a comprehensive plan for test day success.
GRE—Advance your degree!
- Seeking a graduate degree? The GRE® General Test measures critical thinking, analytical writing, verbal reasoning, and quantitative reasoning skills that are acquired through academic experience and are not related to any specific field of study. The GRE is required for a variety of master’s degree and doctoral degree programs. Master’s in Education (ME), Social Work (MSW), Nurse Practitioner (NP), Business, and Public Administration programs often require or accept the GRE® General Test.
LSAT—Go to law school!
- Pursuing a law degree? The LSAT® is a standardized test that is administered several times per year. Our LSAT Test Prep Classes are precisely scheduled to help you prepare for your preferred test date. Take the mystery out of the LSAT and get the tools you need to succeed on test day!
ACT - Improve your score!
- The ACT is a pre-college admissions test that is an important factor in determining admissions status and scholarship eligibility at many schools. It tests quantitative, verbal, and science reasoning skills. Maximize your confidence and your score with our ACT Prep Classes!
Summer Bridge Program in Mathematics
- The Summer Bridge Program in Mathematics will help minimize students’ loss of skills by giving them an instructor-led environment in which to review and practice skills learned or receive guided instruction on key topics covered in the grade they’re entering. These classes are designed to help your child review key skills from the previous grade or be prepared for the new school year!
If you don’t see a program here, contact Tammy Anhalt-Warner and we can help create a customized program.