This 24-hour course is perfect for professionals who have a foundational knowledge of Lean Six Sigma and work on these types of projects under the supervision of Black Belt team members.
The instructor is Tom Moore of Key Performance Consulting.
Yes, we offer training at Yellow, Green and Black Belt levels.
Lean Six Sigma is a methodology that relies on team collaboration to remove waste. It combines lean manufacturing/lean enterprise and Six Sigma to eliminate the eight types of waste: motion, waiting, defects, overproduction, non-utilized talent, transportation, inventory and extra-processing.
Lean Six Sigma takes a process apart and then puts it back together in a better, more sustainable way with less waste.
Increased customer satisfaction, improved service and product reliability, and enhanced financial performance.
• Identify processes that need improvements quickly and efficiently
• Reduce variability to increase overall quality and reduce costs
• Increase the value you offer your organization by being better able to support Black Belt team members in large scale projects
• Employ numerous process improvement techniques within the DMAIC model
• Gain the practical experience needed to lead future small to medium scale projects
• Formulating basic statistical analyses to determine the relationship between key inputs and process outputs
• Gaining a thorough understanding of all aspects within the phases of DMAIC
• Potential barriers to success with quality management systems
• Understanding, utilizing, and interpreting Lean Six Sigma tools
• Techniques to work on and improve team facilitation skills
• Core statistical Lean Six Sigma principals and concepts
• Cost reduction by applying Lean Six Sigma methods