Center for Continuing Studies
Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 is a powerful and useful tool for professional and personal use.
Our instructor, Bob Bruce, has been training people on Microsoft products for more than 20 years.
In our 3.5 hour class, you'll learn tips and techniques for using PowerPoint to share your message effectively with your audience.
Topics we cover:
- Getting Started: Exploring the PowerPoint 2016 Environment
- Creating a new presentation from templates and from scratch
- Creating headers and footers
- Import and outline from Microsoft Word
- Adding and editing text and pictures
- Working with different slide types
- Understanding picture resolution
- Using shapes, diagrams, charts and Microsoft Excel objects
- Creating custom themes and templates
- Customizing slide master, adding footers and slide numbers
- Adding and reviewing comments and combining slides from two presentations
We can tailor these courses to meet the needs of your business or group and offer them at the SCSU Welcome Center or a location of your choice with our portable laptop lab.
Contact: Tammy Anhalt-Warner; 320-308-4252.