Center for Continuing Studies
Advanced Paralegal Certificate
These classes build upon the nationally acclaimed Paralegal Certificate Course offered by St. Cloud State University. Your study and concentration on specific facets of contemporary law gives you a competitive edge that can increase your salary and marketability.
Bundle pricing is now available for students who enroll in 6 or more Advanced Paralegal Topics at once. Making the Advanced Paralegal Certificate Course only $3,000 - a $300 savings.
What you can expect
- To complete six of seven-week Advanced Paralegal Course topics to receive a certificate from St. Cloud State University.
- That due to significant homework requirements, you may not take more than three topics per seven-week session.
- You'll spend at least 45-50 hours reading and preparing assignments and tests for each course.
- To interact through an online forum.
- To email assignments and exams to your instructor for critique and grading.
What you earn
Successful graduates earn a certificate of completion from St. Cloud State University, and a certificate of course hours completed from The Center for Legal Studies.
- Advanced legal research
- Alternative dispute resolution (mediation)
- Victim advocacy
- Real property law
- Constitutional law
- Criminal law
- Bankruptcy law
- Family law
- Water law
- Estate planning
- Business law and practices
- Intellectual property
- Immigration law
- Education law
- Criminal procedure
Advanced Legal Research and Writing Certificate
eDiscovery for Paralegals
Personal Injury for Paralegals
Software Essentials for the Law Office