Community College Connection


Paying your bills is an important part of college life. Not paying will impact your ability to continue with your education. Being a member of two campuses creates unique challenges around finances that can be difficult to navigate. It's important to remember that Connection students belong to two campuses and thus have some financial obligations at each school.

Paying your bills

You will pay tuition to Anoka-Ramsey Community College and fees to St. Cloud State University through each school's eServices. 

Anoka-Ramsey Community College

Business Office


  • Online with credit card
  • By mail, check or money order to: 
    • Anoka-Ramsey Community College
          Business Office
          11200 Mississippi Blvd NW
          Coon Rapids, MN 55433
  • In person at the Business Office counter at ARCC
  • By phone with a credit card at 763-433-1600

Payment policies

St. Cloud State University

Student Financial Services


  • Online with a credit card
  • By mail, send a check or money order to:
St. Cloud State University
Cashiers Office
AS 123
720 4th Ave. S.
St. Cloud, MN 53601

Financial aid

Since your registration is through ARCC your financial aid award and disbursement comes from that institution. 

This means that your ARCC bill will be automatically paid with the arrival of your financial aid award to the school. Your aid may not cover your entire bill, leaving the remaining balance your responsibility to pay with ARCC's Business Office.

If you have any questions about financial aid, need help filing, or finishing the process contact ARCC’s financial aid office at 763-433-1500. 

You may have more aid than expenses at ARCC. This will result in a certain amount of overage to be sent to you. Your bill at St. Cloud State will NOT be automatically paid, so if you have overage use it to pay your St. Cloud State bill with St. Cloud State Business Services. You are responsible for paying the program and activity fees and any housing and meal plan costs you may have with St. Cloud State.

NOTE: You must accept your financial aid award before it can be applied to your student account. To accept an award, log into e-Services.