Are you feeling lost or confused about choosing a major or career? There are many ways to get help!
- Career assessments! Explore your interests, values, personality traits, and skills and relate them to majors and careers. This is a great first step!
- Schedule an appointment! If you have in-depth questions or are struggling with your major or career choice, a career counselor is here for you.
- Stop in during drop in hours! Monday - Friday 8:30am - 4:30pm during the academic year. Visit with a Peer Career Advisor (PCA) for general questions or to get started with your major or career exploration.
- Take COLL 111, Career and Life Planning. This is a 2 credit course that guides you through self-assessment, career research, decision-making, and career preparation. Visit the site for current offering and sample course syllabi.
- Explore majors to find a good fit for you! Discover what careers you can go into.