Job/Internship Registration for Students and Alumni
Instructions for Registering and Use:
- Prior to registering, familiarize yourself with scsucareers.com Terms and Conditions.
- Next, login using the letters "scsu" followed by the first 2 initials of your first name and last name followed by the last four digits of your Social Security number in the "Username" space (example: Joe Husky would be scsujohuxxxx).
- Next, enter the last four digits of your Social Security number for the "Password." You can change your password anytime after you login the first time.
- The system will prompt you to fill out profile information. Please fill out the information requested. You will be able to edit this information anytime.
Could Not Login? Please call or email SCSU Career Services Center. We will need your name and social security number to verify your student/alumni status and we will add you to the system. Call 320-308-2151 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Change Password: We recommend that you change your password to insure your secure access to this site. Click on "Change Password."
Use the SCSUcareers.com Student Quick Guide to help you use the many features in the site.
Once You Have Registered You Can Immediately Use The Many Features Including:
Online Resume Books. When you register, you will be asked to upload your resume and post it in one or more resume books. By doing this, you will be able to make your resume available to hundreds of employers who have been given access to scsucareers.com by the Career Services Center.
On-Campus Interview Schedule and Career Events Calendar. The calendar will list the upcoming on-campus interviews and workshops and events. You will be able to review and electronically sign-up for on-campus interviews and events and submit your resume online to employers.
- Job/Internship Search. You can do job searches specific to your career and save them to run again. You can save job openings and employer information to your personal folders. Set-up an automatic email notification to yourself of job openings you are searching for as soon as they come into the system. Search for jobs posted specifically to SCSU students/alumni or search for jobs in the whole network. It is all free to SCSU students and alumni.