Job and Internship Registration for Students
Instructions for Registering and Use:
- Prior to registering, familiarize yourself with scsucareers.com Terms and Conditions.
- Next, login with your Star ID and password.
- The system may prompt you to fill out profile information. Please be aware some of the information in your user profile is being populated from the information we received from Records and Registration. If you see any discrepancies in your information that you cannot edit, please log in to your eServices account to make changes. Please allow at least 48 hours for these changes to be populated into your scsucareers.com profile.
Can't Login? Please call 320-308-2151 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use the SCSUcareers.com Student/Alumni Guide to help you use the many features in the site.
Once You Have Registered You Can Immediately Use The Many Features Including:
Appointment Scheduling. When you need to have someone review your resume or cover letter, would like a mock interview, or to talk about your major decision or career path, just schedule it through this system. You will receive either an e-mail or text confirmation with the details of your appointment.
- Receive Text Message Alerts. Opt in to receive text messages! Receive appointment reminders via text so you don't forget. Get text messages about new jobs that you set up to get alerts about in your job agent.
CSO Research does not charge for this service, but standard text messaging rates apply as provided in your wireless plan (contact your carrier for pricing plans and details).
- On-Campus Interviews and Career Events. The calendar will list the upcoming on-campus interviews and workshops and events. You will be able to review and electronically sign-up for on-campus interviews and events and submit your resume online to employers.
- Job and Internship Search. You can do job searches specific to your career and save them to run again. Set-up an automatic e-mail or text notification to yourself of job openings you are searching for as soon as they come into the system. Search for jobs posted specifically to SCSU students and alumni or search for jobs in the whole network. It is all free to SCSU students and alumni.