Employer Terms and Conditions
- The St. Cloud State University (SCSU) Career Center (CC) subscribes to and endorses the Principles of Professional Conduct for Career Services and Employment Professionals as published by the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE). As such, all employers who wish to utilize the CC's job posting and campus recruiting site must agree to abide by these principles.
- In addition to abiding by NACE standards, all employers and individuals must also conform to the Minnesota State policies regarding Nondiscrimination and all applicable Equal Opportunity Laws.
- All employers requesting access to CC services and/or events must be registered users. New employers may request an employer account.
- By logging in, the employer agrees to the terms and conditions set forth by SCSU for the use of this online recruiting system.
- Employers must provide complete contact information when registering. Employers are responsible for the accuracy and completeness of employer information, full contact name and address, as well as all information in job descriptions. A valid e-mail address and phone number are mandatory to communicate directly with the employer contact(s). All job postings must include a complete description of the type of work involved.
- The employer contact person is responsible for the distribution and use of their username and password, as well as its use and misuse. Any user found to be using it inappropriately or inconsistent with the University and CC guidelines will have their access revoked.
- Employers who require candidates to purchase products as condition of employment or those who charge a fee of any kind to candidates for their employment services will not be granted access to the system.
- Private Households or Individuals: Effective June 15, 2014, postings from private households or individuals will no longer be accepted. This includes, but is not limited to, personal care attendants, house cleaning, yard work, nannies, tutors, pet care, etc. This is a precaution for the safety of all involved. An alternative site that private households or individuals may want to consider to promote their hiring needs is www.care.com, as their site includes a wide variety of in home job postings.
- Candidate information accessed by employers is to be used solely by that employer and must not be sold or otherwise distributed to any entity other than the specific employer who has access.
- The CC staff will review complaints by students, alumni, faculty, and staff about employers or jobs posted on the system. If the staff determines that a complaint is justified, the CC may choose to deny employer services to the employer involved. The CC Executive Director or the appropriate designee's interpretation and implementation of these policies are final.
- The CC will regularly update and enhance the site and may, from time to time, revise the Employer Terms and Conditions. Use of our site is governed by the Employer Terms and Conditions posted at the time of use.
- Failure to abide by these terms and conditions may result in discontinuation of access. Other reasons for discontinuation of access include, but are not limited to, invalid employer e-mail addresses, inappropriate messaging, evidence of fraudulent activity, or other items deemed inappropriate by the CC Executive Director or the appropriate designee. The CC Executive Director or the appropriate designee's interpretation and implementation of the "Employer Terms and Conditions" is final. Any exception to these terms and conditions must be negotiated between the CC Executive Director or the appropriate designee and the employer representative.
For detailed instructions on using our system, please check out our Employer Guide or view them on our website.