Campus Card

Lost Cards

No problem. Just because you lose your card doesn't mean you'll lose your money, if you report it immediately.

Deactivate your card as soon as possible through the Campus Card site. For help with the deactivation process, please see the “Lost/Stolen Campus Card” knowledge base article.

Lost, stolen or damaged Campus Cards can be replaced for a fee of $25. Replacement cards can be issued from HuskyTech at any time during business hours.

Connect with SCSU