Getting Your Materials Printed
This section provides useful guidelines for faculty, staff and students responsible for printed materials or specialty items.
- University Communications, 308-3151, Printing Services, 308-2106, and Learning Resources & Technology Services, 308-2084, design and produce brochures, pamphlets, newsletters, posters, direct mail pieces, and other printed materials for university purposes. They also can assist you with your design, or you can choose to create the design on your own.
- In all cases, the St. Cloud State University wordmark must be incorporated into the design, and the Style Guide must be followed.
- Any project that includes representations of St. Cloud State University's identity will need approval from University Communications, AS207, 308-3151 or Athletic Media Relations, HAH259-1, 308-2141.
- To expedite the approval process, send or take a copy of the design to University Communications, AS207, 308-3151, or Athletic Media Relations at HAH259-1, 308-2141. After one of them has signed off or made recommendations for the piece to conform to university style guidelines, Purchasing will process the paperwork.
- Allow a minimum of two weeks for design and two weeks for printing.
- If printing is to be done at St. Cloud State University Printing Services, use that office's printing request form. For any part of the project done off campus, funds must be encumbered through the Business Office before the project can be started. Purchases of $2,000 or more must have at least two estimates from vendors before processing; purchases of $10,000 or more require advertising for bids. Helpful information can be found at http://www.stcloudstate.edu/busoff/purchase/index.html.