At UChoose, we work to change the way the campus, its students, faculty and staff think about alcohol and drugs.
We're here to help students understand the impact of high-risk alcohol and drug behaviors on their education and their lives.
And, we connect students to appropriate campus and community resources while we educate them on responsible behaviors.
We provide alternatives and support for students to make informed choices, even offering a residential recovery community setting.
We know we're successful. Students, parents, police and the community tell us we have a positive impact, and statistics show it.
- 53 percent DECLINE in high-risk drinking behavior from 2005-14
- 33,282 PEOPLE served by the UChoose alcohol and other drug prevention program
- 44 percent DECREASE in average number of drinks consumed per week
- 33 percent DECLINE in repeat violations (recidivism) of the minor-consumption law from 2010-14
- +1,190 IMPACT classes taught since 2010
- 2016 Biennial Review and UChoose data
We can help
- safety videos and try our online assessments to examine your attitude about alcohol and marijuana and your patterns of use.