Advantage: Creating more effective teachers
Developing more effective teachers helps all of us. More skilled, inquisitive, eager learners are energized to more positively impact the world and the students they teach. Consider these benefits of teachers who are more prepared to better educate our young people:
- Universities produce more effective teachers.
- University faculty and staff members more efficiently utilize processes and share resources.
- Students are better prepared for the job market and supported by SCSU for the first three years of their teaching careers.
- Schools and districts have more impact with diverse teachers that closely align with student needs.
- School districts build on existing accomplishments and contribute to future successes.
- Communities enjoy improved performance within their schools.