TEACHING AND LEARNING FAIR 2016
CETL is very pleased to announce our Sixth Annual Teaching & Learning Fair 2016 as part of St. Cloud State University’s October 2016 Celebration of Learning
and in collaboration with the Provost’s Colloquium and Symposium!
The Teaching & Learning Fair (Tuesday, October 11, 2016) is an opportunity for all of you to share with your colleagues what you have pursued and learned during the period 2011-2016, what you are proud of, what you have been recognized for, or what you will have included in your professional development processes in the form of posters, demonstrations and/or displays and its relevance to the Husky Compact.
Who is invited to register and participate?
- All Faculty and Staff are invited to participate and register.
Who is especially encouraged to participate and be recognized?
- Faculty and Staff members who participated in Faculty and Professional Learning Communities and Communities of Practice during the Academic Years 2010-11 and 2014-15.
- 2013-2014 Miller Scholar Award Recipients
- 2013-2015 Provost Action Grant Recipients
- 2010-2016 Teaching and Learning Grant Recipients
Who is required to participate as part of their commitment?
- 2015-16 Miller Scholar Award recipients
- 2015-2016 CETL Faculty and Professional Learning Communities participants
- 2015-2016 CETL Communities of Practice participants
- 2015-2016 Teaching and Learning Grant Recipients
For Fall Colloquium details from years past, please visit our Archives page.