CETL ADVISORY COMMITTEE 2016-2017
Faculty Association Representatives (Voting):
- Maureen O'Brien - College of Liberal Arts (CLA) excluding School of the Arts (SOA) (2017)
- Paul Neiman - College of Liberal Arts (CLA) excluding School of the Arts (SOA) (2020)
- Miguel Chavez - College of Liberal Arts (CLA) excluding School of the Arts (SOA) (2019)
- Anthony Akubue - School of Computing, Engineering & Environment (SCEE) (2018)
- Patience Togo Malm - School of Health & Human Services (SHHS) (2018)
- Fatemeh Zarghami - School of Education (SOE) (2019)
- Dick Andzenge - School of Public Affairs (SOPA) (2017)
- Robin Ewing - Special Services (SS) (2019)
- Bruce Klemz- Herberger Business School (HBS) (2019)
- Vacant - College of Science & Engineering (COSE) excluding School of Comp, Eng & Env (SCEE) (2017)
- Vacant - School of the Arts (SOA) (2018)
Faculty Association Executive Committee Representative (Voting):
Staff Representatives (Voting):
- AFSCME (American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees)
- Andria Belisle - (Minnesota State University Association of Administrative and Service Faculty)
- Christopher Stanley - MAPE (Minnesota association of Professional Employees)
- Vacant - MMA (Middle Management Association)
Ex-Officio Non-Voting Members:
- Past CETL Director
- David Switzer - Faculty Director for Assessment
- Tracy Ore - Faculty Liaison for Service Learning
- Vacant - Technological and Pedagogical Resources Committee Representative
ROLE OF ADVISORY COMMITTEE
As part of the commitment to the Center’s mission and vision, each member will:
- Serve for a period of 3 years, on staggered terms, with the possibility of renewal for additional terms.
- Have the opportunity to attend the POD Network Annual Conference, paid for by the Center, as a member of a 3 person team at least once during their term.
- Attend at least 75% of all meetings during the year. (Meeting dates are pre-set and announced in Spring of the previous academic year and summer.)
- Participate in at least 1 sub-committee each semester. Sub-committees are: Book Talk, Grants, FLC process, Peer Consulting Planning, other ad hoc committees as needed.
- Engage in CETL Initiatives in multiple ways.