ABOUT THE CENTER:
Click on image for a PowerPoint presentation with additional information about the Center
The Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning seeks to:
- teach and promote collaborative and active learning
- develop and promote teaching and learning communities
- facilitate and promote exploration and productive dialogue about faculty work including teaching, scholarship, ongoing professional and leadership development and service
- facilitate University-wide conversations about students’ academic success, holistic student growth and achievement among academic and social support offices, academic departments, the University’s colleges, and the administration
- develop and support communities of knowledgeable peers and peer tutoring across the disciplines
The Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning fosters, supports and celebrates communities of scholars engaged in collaborative inquiry to achieve shared intellectual and personal growth.
The Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning supports St. Cloud State University as a vibrant culture within which faculty, staff and students can be deeply engaged with the wider community in developing transformational and integrated experiences, skills and knowledge for a diverse and sustainable global environment.
Annual Reports of the events, initiatives and budget for the Center are available in the CETL office at MC 310. Please send us an email (email@example.com) and we will be happy to make them available to you, if you are interested.