The TCGC occupies Suites 100 and 175 (12,316 square feet) in Sycamore Plaza. Suite 100 consists of four classrooms, a break room, a conference room, three small breakout rooms, and a Commons area. Suite 175 consists of a reception area, four offices, and one classroom.
- Break room: Within Suite 100, the break room is equipped with cupboards, a refrigerator, a microwave, a sink, tables and chairs.
- Restrooms: Located off the first floor main hallway, restrooms are adjacent to Suite 100.
- Smoking: The Twin Cities Graduate Center is a non-smoking facility.
- Vending Machines: Beverage and snack vending machines are available in the loading dock area on the first floor of Sycamore Plaza. A coffee vending machine is located in the break room. There are several restaurants in the vicinity to purchase meals.
All TCGC classrooms are equipped with moveable tables and chairs, and a technology station which includes:
- Crestron control device
- computer monitor, keyboard, & mouse
- laptop connectors
- document camera
- campus telephone
This equipment is wired to a ceiling-mounted projector, projection screen, and microphones.