The TCGC occupies Suites 100 and 175 (12,316 square feet) in Sycamore Plaza. Suite 100 consists of four classrooms, a break room, a conference room, three small breakout rooms, and a Commons area. Suite 175 consists of a reception area, four offices, and one classroom.
- Break room: Within Suite 100, the break room is equipped with cupboards, a refrigerator, a microwave, a sink, tables and chairs.
- Restrooms: Located off the first floor main hallway, restrooms are adjacent to Suite 100.
- Smoking: The Twin Cities Graduate Center is a non-smoking facility.
- Vending Machines: Beverage and snack vending machines are available in the loading dock area on the first floor of Sycamore Plaza. Coffee is not available for purchase on site, however, there are several restaurants in the vicinity.
All TCGC classrooms are equipped with moveable tables and chairs, and a technology station which includes:
- Crestron control device
- computer monitor, keyboard, & mouse
- VCR/DVD player
- laptop connectors
- document camera
- campus telephone
This equipment is wired to a ceiling-mounted projector, projection screen, and microphones. In addition, Classroom 175E is an ITV classroom.