Take St. Cloud State online courses home with you this summer
Online courses are offered which are designed to be completed independently utilizing the Internet to access course requirements and materials.
- The courses are offered through course management software called D2L Brightspace
- In a number of specific online courses, there are course restrictions.
Information regarding registration and course descriptions can be found at the Center for Online Education.
For questions or assistance please call the Center for Online Education at 320.308.3181.
Online, off-campus and ITV courses
Admissions and Registration for Center for Continuing Studies courses and programs
Taking distance learning courses through the Center for Continuing Studies is as easy as 1-2-3!
- Admissions Process: Students wishing to work toward an online, ITV, or off-campus degree from St. Cloud State University should first submit an application for admission. If you would like to take classes for personal development or lifelong learning, without the intent to earn a degree, you may apply as a special student (non-degree seeking)
- Undergraduate admissions application
- Graduate admissions application
- Special Student (non-degree seeking) application
- Registration: Select which type of course you would like to register for:
- Interactive Television
- Off-Campus Programs
- Access Your HuskyNet Account: An active StarID gets you access to HuskyNet services. If you already have a HuskyNet account, you do not have to complete step #3.
Important: Students will be required to have a StarID in order to access their syllabus, view their assignments, and access quiz/exam grades in D2L Brightspace. Important course information will be sent through HuskyNet e-mail only (this means no other e-mail accounts). Syllabi will not be mailed or available in our office.