If you love the outdoors, the St. Cloud area is for you.
- Outdoor Endeavors offers outdoor trips, clinics and workshops to help you discover your outdoor skills.
- Run, walk, bike or inline skate on Beaver Islands Trail, adjacent to campus.
- Fishing, skiing, biking, hiking, swimming, scuba diving, geocaching and more are possible at Quarry Park and Nature Preserve.
- Fish, hike and hunt at any number of spots in the area, including Sherburne National Wildlife Refuge.
- Camping opportunities abound in area state parks, including Maria, Glacial Lakes, Sibley and Wild River.
- Skateboarding or inline skating more your style? Check out the Beaver Islands Trail and the Skate Plaza at Heritage Park.
- Love flowers and plants? During the summer, visit the historic Munsinger Gardens and Clemens Gardens.
Discover a whole new world outdoors in greater St. Cloud.