Imagine waking up, rolling out of bed and arriving at your first class in minutes.
That’s possible when you choose university housing at St. Cloud State University.
Our newest housing option is Coborn Plaza Apartments, a 453-student complex on Fifth Avenue South. Located between campus and downtown St. Cloud, Coborn Plaza Apartments is a high-amenity complex that combines the best of on- and off-campus living.
- Thanks to our many meal plans, you won’t need to cook. But, if you want to, our residence halls have kitchens.
- If you need help – or want someone to talk to – community advisors are a door knock away.
- All of our residence halls have wireless technology and computer labs.
- We offer special interest housing, such as the Honors Community in Sherburne Hall and the International Program in Lawrence Hall.
- Public Safety officers are on duty day-and-night and are available for campus escorts.
- Our residence halls have extensive security measures in place.
Ready to move in? Each hall has a unique personality:
“I’ve met so many more people living on campus than I would have if I lived off campus. It also helps you get to know the campus, especially your freshman year when you’re so discombobulated. And you don’t have to wake up an hour early to catch a bus. Overall, it’s just good to live here.”
Apple Valley, Minn.