Student Resources - Technology
HuskyTech is the technology support center for St. Cloud State University students, faculty and staff. HuskyTech consultants are trained and ready to assist computer users of all levels, from beginner to advanced, both on and off campus.
HuskyTech can assist you with:
- Activating your StarID (username)
- Accessing your email, D2L, FileSpace and MyHuskyNet
- Configuring your mobile device for HuskyNet Wireless
- Installing software (including Microsoft Office and antivirus software)
- Removing malware and viruses from your computer
- Recovering lost or corrupted files
- Utilizing the equipment in electronic classrooms
- Purchasing computers, printers, software, and other technology-related items for purchase at educational discount prices.
HuskyNet e-mail is an official form of communication at SCSU. All students are expected to frequently check their HuskyNet for important information from the University.