- When will my campus username (HuskyNetID) be switched to StarID?
- What will happen to my campus username (HuskyNetID)?
- When my campus username (HuskyNetID) is changed to my StarID, will I lose any of my information on my computer, or on my FileSpace?
- Will I use StarID for MnSCU ISRS (Uniface) login?
- What will I have to do if I have mobile devices connected to Campus Wireless or email?
Ask St. Cloud State:
Ask St. Cloud State is a great place to find answers to common questions and up-to-date information about StarID.
- What is a StarID and why are we transitioning to it?
- What can I do with my StarID?
- How will I change my StarID password?
- My StarID password has expired, how do I reset it?
- What are the StarID password requirements?
- What is a verification code?
- StarID is complex and difficult to remember. Why can't it be simplified?
- What is my TechID (also known as Employee ID or Student ID)?
- Will my TechID go away?
- What is my state employee number?
Transitions to StarID are scheduled to begin at 5:00PM on March 7, 2014.
Your campus username will be renamed to your official StarID. Therefore your campus username will cease to exist.
When my campus username (HuskyNetID) is changed to my StarID, will I lose any of my information on my computer, or on my FileSpace?
No, you will not lose any of the data stored in your FileSpace.
No, Uniface uses a different login and MnSCU has not announced any plan to integrate Uniface to StarID.
What will I have to do if I have mobile devices connected to Campus Wireless or St. Cloud State email?
It is recommended that you fully remove the account that you have saved and re-add it using your StarID.