- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Meat and vegetarian. Desserts and snacks. All made in your crock-pot!
- A great place to start as you begin your journey towards a healthier you and a healthier family. This site is filled with resources and information dedicated to helping Americans become healthy again. Click here for a quick jump to the 2010 Dietary Guidelines.
- Not only this web site filled with interesting and healthy recipes. Domestic Fits also allows you to store recipes in your "Recipe Box" once you sign in to your free account. You can also take these recipes and have the site add ingredients to your shopping list, also stored in your account.
- Healthy dinner recipes that serve 4 people for $5 or less!
- General information, planning, shopping, and cooking tips.
- How to shop healthy on a budget along with meal ideas for you and your children.
- A blog from a mother, athlete, and business owner. She has a healthy and simple approach to interesting and creative foods. There is also a link to her baby story and ideas on being a parent.
- What foods you should include on your grocery list aisle by aisle and information on how to read labels to make sure you are buying healthy.