Goal 1: Pregnant and Parenting teens and young women and men (25 years and under) are able to accomplish their higher education/post-secondary education goals.
- Young pregnant and parenting students enrolled in a post-secondary program stay in school
- Parent students are well connected to available local resources
- Pregnant and parenting teens make plans to attend post-secondary education
- Greater awareness by the public, especially those who come into contact with pregnant and parenting teens and young parents, of resources available.
Goal 2: Pregnant and parenting young students maintain positive health and well-being for themselves and their children.
- Pregnant and parenting young students maintain positive health and well-being for themselves and their children.
- Young student parents are confident and competent parents
- Students receiving services report a healthy balance between work, school, home, and family life.