Electronic Portfolio - Entry 5.9/Positive Behavioral Instructional Support plan (PBIS)
Standard C: Program Planning, Developmentally Appropriate Instruction, Progress Evaluation, and Program Effectiveness Monitoring
Implement a positive behavior change project. (Standard 5.9) Description.
Identify target behavior and state in behavioral/measurable terms.
- Measure current performance: Formal measure or informal measure (teacher made) [Baseline]
- State objective in measurable terms.
- Develop/describe intervention plan used to affect desired behavior. (Use imperative voice.)
- Initiate intervention plan and measure effects of intervention daily. [Intervention Data]
- Graph the data for baseline and intervention phases of the project.
- Complete a 1-2 page written summary of the behavior change project.