Future Educators Club
Through the Teacher Preparation Initiative, St. Cloud State University is in the initial stages of forming a Future Educators Club that would work collaboratively with new or existing Future Educator Clubs in six of our area school districts. Watch for upcoming announcements about this exciting development!
Professional Organizations for students
Student success can be achieved in and out of the classroom. Student organizations provide valuable educational opportunities, collaboration, and challenges experiences that will be help shape your future for with you through a lifetime of success.
Getting involved in student organizations can be one of the most rewarding experiences in campus life. The School of Education has seven several student organizations that are active in professional development, service, and scholarship.
- Association for the Education of Young Children (AEYC)
- Council for Exceptional Children (CEC)
- Education Minnesota Student Program (EMSP)
- Kappa Delta Pi (KDP)
There are dozens of other student organizations on campus. Of interest to education majors may be:
- Chemistry Club
- Environmental & Technological Studies (ETS)
- Future Art Educators
- German Club
- Graduate Student Organization
- National Science Teachers Association (NSTA)
- Physical Education Club
- Physics and Astronomy Club
- Social Responsibility Student Organization
- Social Studies Club
- Spanish Club
For a comprehensive list of student organizations on campus, check out the Department of Campus Involvement.